Monday, April 9, 2007

Kobe Haters

I don't think that there is a more hated man in the NBA than Kobe Bryant. There are so many Kobe Hater Blogs out there on the webI guess there are a lot of people out there who hate greatness. I mean there aren't many out there who can put up the numbers that he does. He's averaging 31.3 ppg, 5.4 apg, and 5.6 rpg; while averaging, over 40 minutes a night. Let's not for get the 81 point game last year, or the string of 50 point games he had this year. The list can go on and on and still people choose to hate.


I understand if they don't like him because of his personality. They might think that he's the reason why Shaq is gone. I'm not going to deny that that could be the case. But in reality the weren't getting along anyway. There's really no use dwelling in the past either because nothing is going to bring him back. They might say that he has a huge ego. Who in the league doesn't? So people, hate him, that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is when those same people say that he isn't a great player.

The numbers don't lie. He's leading the league in scoring for godsake. You can't deny his dedication; he's in there day in and day out. You can hate him as a person, but it is idiotic to deny his greatness as a basketball player.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, even though I have limited Kobe knowledge, as long as u can play the game...