Friday, March 16, 2007

Lakers 7th Straight Loss

Wow, so I haven't really been able to watch many of the Lakers last couple of games, so I was surprised when i looked at their website a couple of days ago and noticed that they had accumulated five straight losses. I though wow this is as bad as it gets. However, as I sat here in the airport waiting to board my plane I took a quick gander at the Lakers homepage and noticed SEVEN straight losses. Please allow me the indulgence of thinking that it is because I have not been in front of the television to cheer them on. A girl can dream, can't she?

With the way things are going I'm not so sure that they will make the playoffs. A disappointment since they started off the year with such promise. I've always heard the NBA season is a marathon and not a sprint.


Well I'm happy to say that I'm heading back to the LA area and hopefully I'll bring them a little luck.

No comments: